The relationship between ethnicity, class and educational achievement continues to confound scholars. In its lived form, it has the. Available in the National Library of Australia collection.
Author: Watkins, Megan; Format: Book; vii, pages ; 24 cm. Duplicate citations. The following articles are merged in Scholar. Their combined citations are counted only for the first article. Merged citations.
Professor Megan Watkins
This "Cited by" count includes citations to the following articles in Scholar. Add co-authors Co-authors.
- Millie the Octopus Learns to Hula Dance.
- Across the Wide Missouri.
- El Manifiesto Comunista (Spanish Edition).
Upload PDF. Follow this author. New articles by this author.
New citations to this author. New articles related to this author's research. International Journal of Qualitative Studies in Education 20 3 , , Discourse: studies in the cultural politics of education 26 2 , , So, how did Bourdieu learn to play tennis?
- The 3 Day Gout Cure: What Doctors Wont Tell You Because They Dont Know... How To Stop Gout In 3 Days & Still Eat The Foods You Love;
- Ravel (A Paranormal Romance) (The Abby Lyle Chronicles Book 1).
- Evergreen eBooks: Writing helpful Non-fiction books That Sell.
- Race, Legitimacy And History: Elite State Schooling In Settler Colonial Australia | EERA.
- People also read.
- I Will Know Your Love.
- Disposed to Learn.
Discipline and learn: Bodies, pedagogy and writing M Watkins Sense ,