Also Available Digitally
Peter Dickson Lopez. Learn More About the Composer. Current Events - World Premiere. Composing Works for.
Violin Sonata No.1 in G minor, BWV 1001 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
Listen To Audio. Browse Scores. Ask the Composer. Visit Prelaunch Page.
- MOZART Complete Keyboard Music - Download - Buy Now.
- Pathways to Power: New Perspectives on the Emergence of Social Inequality (Fundamental Issues in Archaeology)!
- More by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart!
- No Time for Dreams: Living in Burma under Military Rule (Asian Voices)!
- Death By Strip Mall.
- Johann Sebastian Bach, Johannes Brahms.
Though rather than simply presenting a mixture of disparate stylistic elements juxtaposed incongruously, Lopez' music combines these different influences in such a way as to create a unified and transcendent stylistic voice that is: Loved By Audiences From the Heart Structured and Improvised Grounded In Tradition Joyful Exploration View More. Music that is. Stay tuned for more information as the project develops!
Want to help support this project? Visit the project prelaunch page here coming soon!
Context, Form and Style in Sterndale Bennett’s Piano Concertos
Spread the word and be the first to get some great deals when the recording is released! View More.
Forgot Username? Enter Email: Send.
Discover our labels
A concert pianist in his own right and a prodigious youth, Sterndale Bennett composed his five complete piano concertos at the beginning of his career. Structural and stylistic factors are also discussed in relation to the more romantically inclined slow movements which includes an examination of the programmatic movement of the Third Concerto in C minor Op.
Temperley, with Y. Bennett also attempted and canon 2 in 1 on the same theme Williamson , — Temperley and B.
Alfred's Basic Piano Library: Repertoire Book 2: Piano Book
Brook ed. Crist and R.
Marvin Rochester : University of Rochester , , ff. See also Horton , J.
What is more, while Potter was keen to promote the concertos of Beethoven, Mozart continued to be part of his repertoire which included performances of K. The Caprice in E major was dedicated to Louise Dulcken. This was also a work Bennett performed as soloist in for the Society of British Musicians, having made a score from the orchestral parts see Sterndale Bennett, The Life of William Sterndale Bennett , These ritornellos nevertheless reveal the same expansive properties as those that modulate.
- Starfist: Double Jeopardy!
- Enterprise: Shockwave: Enterprise (Star Trek: Enterprise series Book 3).
- PARMA To Record Visions des reflets et nocturnes I-VIII?
- Analyzing T Cell Responses: How to analyze cellular immune responses against tumor associated antigens.
- Mörder haben kurze Beine (German Edition).
- COMPLETE PHILIPS, MERCURY & DEUTSCHE GRAMMOPHON RECORDINGS!
- Viral Infections of the Human Nervous System (Birkhäuser Advances in Infectious Diseases);
Sterndale Bennett has argued that this overture was intended as the first movement of a lost Third Symphony which, again, would have been couched in D minor. Bush also asserts that the Capriccio in D minor Op. I have included discussion of the Capriccio here since, to all intents and purposes, it has all the properties of a concerto movement.
Email your librarian or administrator to recommend adding this journal to your organisation's collection.